This is a drawing of St. Mary's Cathedral Basilica in Galveston Texas. It was built in 1847 and the church survived many storms such as the 1900's storm and the Hurricane in 2008. Hurricane Ike caused so much damage that it took 6 years to renovate. The drawing of the beautiful church was taken back in time to when there were no powerlines or vehicles. Or, perhaps it's in the future. Trees and bushes are overgrown around the church which makes it look like it's in the middle of nowhere which I love! The original drawing comes with a mat.
5"x 7" ORIGINAL of "St. Mary's Cathedral Basilica in Galveston"
If you are unhappy with your order or if your order is damaged, I can:
1. Refund the item when the item is shipped back. (Return for Refund)
2. Give you a new order or fix the item after the item is sent back. (Return for new product)
3. Give you a discount on the unwanted or broken item.
We gladly accept cancellations except for:
1. CUSTOM ORDERS or COMMISSIONS.
2. You have received the product and took it out of it's packaging.
If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me anytime!