This print is of the colored pencil drawing of the St. Joseph's church in Galveston, Tx. It was built in 1859 and it is known for it's beautiful wooden architecture and
8"x 10" PRINT of "1859 St. Joseph's Church"
If you are unhappy with your order or if your order is damaged, I can:
1. Refund the item when the item is shipped back. (Return for Refund)
2. Give you a new order or fix the item after the item is sent back. (Return for new product)
3. Give you a discount on the unwanted or broken item.
We glady accept cancellations except for:
1. CUSTOM ORDERS or COMMISSIONS.
2. You have received the product and took it out of it's packaging.
If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me anytime!